NSTSA is pleased to present our WHMIS 2015 Train the Trainer program. With WHMIS 2015 now in place, employers must update their Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System to the requirements of WHMIS 2015.
Our Train the Trainer program will provide you with the knowledge, tools and correct information to update your current workplace chemical program to meet the requirements of the legislation.
- Review Hazardous Products Act & Regulations
- Education & Training, why they are different
- Adult Education – How to work with adults using methods suitable to make learning easy & fun
- Workbooks and handout templates you can use for your workplace education & training
- Why each workplace is different
- Other chemicals in the workplace and why you must include them in your training
- New hazardous products, new classifications, what they mean and how the classifications work
- Hands on applications, experiments and learning scenarios
- How WHMIS 2015 aligns with the rest of the world
- Much more….
Upon completion you will have the knowledge and an assortment of materials to create a training program suitable to update and train employees in your workplace.
January 17 & 18, 2019
380 Bedford Highway
Start Time 8:30 AM
Call today to register to for this WHMIS 2015 train the train program
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: NSTSA members $300 per person
Non members $600 per person