- This event has passed.
The Working Mind Workplace Mental Health & Wellness – Employee Training Program – Halifax NS
May 9 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Working Mind (TWM)Workplace Mental Health and Wellness, is a science and education based training program designed to address and promote mental health and reduce the stigma of mental illness in a workplace setting.
The employee version includes:
- A focus on dispelling the myths of mental health problems and mental illnesses, aiming to reduce associated stigma
- An overview of the Mental Health Continuum Model
- Self-assessment of one’s own mental health along the continuum
- Strategies one can apply at each point along the continuum
- To support the mental health and well-being of employees
- To enable the full productivity of employees
- To ensure the workplace is respectful and inclusive of all employees, including those with mental health problems and mental illness
- To encourage employees to seek help for mental health problems and mental illness
- To examine the effects of mental health problems and mental illness in the workplace
- To help staff identify indicators of declining and poor mental health in themselves and others
- To introduce the concept of Mental Health Continuum Model
- To review employees’, managers’, and employers’ mental health rights and responsibilities
- To provide strategies staff can use to maintain good mental health
Cost: Members: $60. | Associate Members: $80. | Non Members: $100.
Pre-registration is required
Please call 1-888-329-9660 to register for this training program