The Nova Scotia Trucking Safety Association (NSTSA) is a not for profit ISO 9001-2015 certified safety association. Member funded and directed to save lives and reduce the toll of workplace injuries. We coordinate and provide quality health and safety programs to our members through training, certification and partnerships with industry, clients and government.
- Industry leaders in safety excellence
- Deliver quality health and safety programs to our community through education, training, certification and partnerships.
- Save lives and reduce the toll of workplace injuries.
- Maintain compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Establish and maintain ownership of an industry managed loss control program.
- Reduce Workers’ Compensation Rates.
- Reduce overall operating costs.
Below is a video about us, the NSTSA, what we do and the many services we offer to the trucking industry in Nova Scotia